Let’s talk about the similarities and differences in Cebu Blue Pothos vs Baltic Blue Pothos house plants!
Cebu Blue and Baltic Blue are both popular varieties of the pothos plant. They are both Epipremnum pinnatum varieties.
Are Cebu Blue and Baltic Blue Pothos the same?
No – Baltic Blue and Cebu Blue pothos are different plants. They are both types of pothos, but they are different pothos varieties.
Cebu Blue Pothos vs Baltic Blue Pothos
Cebu Blue Pothos and Baltic Blue Pothos similarities
A lot of the similarities between these two plants are because they are both pothos plants!
Both of these plants have the signature long and pointed pothos leaf shape.
These plants each have similar blue-green leaf color that makes them unique and interesting.
That being said, Cebu Blue has more of a silver tint to it and Baltic Blue has darker leaves. But they both have those signature blue tones!
Ease of care
Being pothos plants, these are both super easy to care for plants. They need medium to bright light, weekly watering, and not much more!
Cebu Blue Pothos and Baltic Blue Pothos differences
There are a few differences between these two pothos varieities.
Cebu Blue plants have a definite scaly or bumpy texture to the leaves. This is gorgeous paired with the silver sheen.
Baltic Blue leaves are more smooth.
Both of these plants can fenestrate (split). However, it’s hard to get Cebu Blue to fenestrate – it needs to be climbing and get bright sun.
On the other hand, Baltic Blue fenestrates easily and often, even on young plants and new leaves!
Baltic Blue leaves are much larger compared to comparable leaves on the Cebu Blue.
These plants can both trail or climb. However, I find that Baltic Blue grows more in a mound while Cebu blue quickly gets long and trailing.
Other pothos content you might enjoy:
- Golden pothos care guide
- Cebu Blue pothos care guide
- Baltic Blue pothos care guide
- Marble Queen pothos care guide
- Global Green pothos care guide
- Neon pothos care guide
- Cebu Blue Pothos vs Baltic Blue Pothos
- How to propagate golden pothos
- How to propagate a satin pothos
- Why are my pothos leaves turning yellow?
- Why are my pothos leaves turning brown?
- How to make pothos grow bigger leaves
- How to cut off dead pothos leaves
- Can you propagate pothos without a leaf?
- Can you propagate pothos from a leaf?
- Are pothos plants toxic to cats and dogs?
- Can you grow pothos in water?
- Why is my pothos droopy?
Printable Pothos Plant Care Guide
Join the (free!) KeepYourPlantsAlive+ community to access this exclusive printable plant care guide! Or keep scrolling for more!