Looking for a beautiful, easy house plant? Here is everything you need to know about Umbrella plants!
I love an Umbrella plant (scientific name: schefflera). These tropical plants are really small trees with clusters of 8 leaves.
They have a tropical look, mixed with a tree aesthetic, which makes them an interesting addition to any houseplant collection.
Plus, they are super easy to care for.
Umbrella plants like bright indirect light, regular watering, and don’t mind being fertilized in the summer.
These plants are very beginner friendly and propagate easily, too.
Here’s everything you need to know about umbrella plants!
Umbrella plant care
Here are my best umbrella plant care guides:
- The complete umbrella plant care guide
- How to propagate an umbrella plant
- When and how to repot an umbrella plant
- Can umbrella plants survive outside?
- Are umbrella plants toxic?
Umbrella plant troubleshooting
Here are my best solutions for the most common umbrella plant problems:
- Why is my umbrella plant dying?!
- Why is my umbrella plant losing leaves?
- Why are my umbrella plant leaves turning brown?
- Why does my umbrella plant have sticky leaves?
- Why is my umbrella plant turning black?
- Why is my umbrella plant getting yellow leaves?
- Why is my umbrella plant wilting?
Shop umbrella plants
Here are some of my favorite umbrella plant accessories!
Shop Umbrella plants
Pots for umbrella plants
Be sure to download our free printable umbrella plant care guide!
Printable Umbrella Plant care guide
Join the (free!) KeepYourPlantsAlive+ community to access this exclusive printable plant care guide! Once you sign up, you can right click & save the JPG care guide. Or keep scrolling for more!