Looking for a beautiful, easy house plant? Here is everything you need to know about ZZ plants!
Looking for an easy care houseplant?
ZZ plants are about as set-it-and-forget-it as they come!
These lush green plants can live in low light and low water situations.
Plus, they are super pretty and unique looking, with their thick waxy leaves and bulb under the soil.
If you are considering adding a jade plant to your houseplant collection, you are going to want to read this post for everything that you need to know about ZZ plants!
ZZ plant care
ZZ plants are super easy to care for. Here are specific care guides!
ZZ plant growing tips
- Best soil for ZZ plants
- How to fertilize ZZ plants
- How to divide & repot a ZZ plant
- Can ZZ plants live outside?
ZZ plant troubleshooting
Here are some deep dives into common ZZ plant problems:
- Why is my ZZ plant getting yellow leaves?
- Why isn’t my ZZ plant growing?
- Why is my ZZ plant turning brown?
- Why is my ZZ plant drooping
- How to save an overwatered ZZ plant
- Why is my ZZ plant dropping leaves?
- How do you know when a ZZ plant is dying?
Shop ZZ plants
Want to add a ZZ plant – or accessory – to your collection? Shop now!
Shop ZZ plants
Shop pots for ZZ plants
Here are some of my favorite ZZ plant accessories!
Printable Jade Plant care guide
Join the (free!) KeepYourPlantsAlive+ community to access this exclusive printable plant care guide! Once you sign up, you can right click & save the JPG care guide. Or keep scrolling for more!
Any more questions about your ZZ plant?